Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Second Mini-ManScraps Kit...FREEBIE


My dh has a very expensive hobby. He drives a dirt-track Late Model race car. I have tons of pictures, but can never find the right kits to go with them. So I thought I would make my own............now I understand why I could never find the perfect kit...it's impossible! I tried TONS of different things, but wasn't happy with half of them. So...you get a little mini kit...hope you can make do with what's there. I'd love to see any layouts you come up with...and also any inspiration you have for me :)
As always I appreciate any comments!
Download

7 comments:

Mjgal said...

thank you so much! been looking for /offroad/rhino's ?race stuff...this will fit right in!
smiles....

makeyesup said...

Thanks, neat kit, terrific for the boys

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these 2 fantastic kits!!!!!!!!!

Jackie said...

this is great! my son is so into racing, this is perfect for his stuff!! thanks so much!!

HeatherB said...

Thank you! The kit is cute, really like the tire tread paper!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Totally fantastic!!!
My husband is deceased now but 30 years ago we use to be on my cousin's & ex brother inlaws pit crews.
The dirt track racing has changed alot since than but I still have some photos from the good old days!!
TY so very much!!!!

SuziQinTX said...

been looking for racing themed stuff, this is great thanks for sharing!